Today Euromillions is the first and largest lottery in Western Europe, in which nine countries and many countries participate through intermediaries like Playhugelottos, not to mention the fact that EuroMillions plays unprecedented jackpots from € 17 million to € 190 million, and several times a year generous super-drawings with a starting jackpot of € 100 million. In the last three super-games, the winnings were € 168 million (refugee from Kosovo in Belgium), € 163 million (Portugal), € 129 million (Great Britain). The next opportunity to try your luck in the European lottery will fall this Friday. And we really want to dilute the list of countries of the outcome of the winners.
Let’s leave aside healthy skepticism, as well as youthful maximalism, and turn to simple facts described at Wintrillions. People win in the lottery. It happens everywhere! Playing the European lottery Euromillions online, a Canadian citizen broke $ 10 million, or an Australian, who won the jackpot of the lottery Euromillions in $ 26.4 million.
1) Adrian and Gillian Bayford. Euromillions winning is € 190 million. Where was the euromillions won? Great Britain, being one of the three countries of the original organizers of the EuroMillions lottery, has become the birthplace of two of the five biggest winners of this lottery in history. And the biggest of them went to the couple Adrian and Gillian Bayford in 2012.
A couple originally from the city of Haverhill, Suffolk, became the owners of the maximum possible Euromillions lottery jackpot.
2) In October 2014, the Euromillions lottery jackpot again reached its maximum € 190 million and was won by one single winning ticket. A huge prize, the result of six accumulations of the Super-Draw Jackpot, went to an anonymous player from Portugal. Where was the euromillions ticket bought? A lucky ticket was purchased in the town of Castelo Branco near the Spanish border.
3) Colin and Christina Weir, Great Britain. Euromillions winning is € 185 million. When in 2011 the spouses Weir tore off a huge Euromillions jackpot, at that moment the lotto win of € 185 million euro became the absolute record in the history of the European lottery. And although the very fact of great luck instantly turned people from Scotland into national celebrities, it was their manner of disposing of their newfound fortune that made the public to follow their every step.
4) Anonymous euro millions winner from the department of the Maritime Alps, France. In Euromillions his winnings are € 169.8 million.
In the fourth place there was an anonymous lucky man from France, the largest lotto winner in the country at the moment, which instantly turned him into the 22nd richest Frenchman in the world.
5) Another huge jackpot of the Euromillions lottery this time went to an anonymous buyer of the only winning ticket in November 2015. The jackpot, which as a result of several accumulations of the main prize of the Super-Drawing reached a mark of € 163.5 million, went to a married couple from the city of Coimbra, Portugal, who wished to keep her name secret.
This five of the lucky ones in Euromillions is just the tip of the iceberg, under which there is still a huge number of lottery millionaires, all thanks to the generosity of the popular Euromillions lottery and possibility to get ticket at LottoAgent. Did anyone win the EuroMillions? We are sure that we still have to meet thousands of others.